Sunday, January 6, 2013
Today I am going to recommend a buy on Ambarella stock quote AMBA because it is a very profitable stock with growing revenue quarter to quarter and huge cash without debt.
I believe in 3-6 months time, AMBA will hit at least $20 which is almost a 70% gain from the level.
Good luck to those with follow my recommendation.
After many years of trading NYSE and Nasdaq market, and many white hairs have start growing on my head, I begin to feel that I may be right this time!
Good luck and Happy Trading!
Monday, March 5, 2012
In economics, a dead cat bounce is a small, brief recovery in the price of a declining stock. Derived from the idea that "even a dead cat will bounce if it falls from a great height", the phrase, which originated on Wall Street, is also popularly used to any case where a subject experiences a brief resurgence during or following a severe decline.
First of all, we need to know whether the 40% dropped in Vocs share price is justifiable. Based on my analysis, it is not. The drop of more than 40% is due to Vocs acquisition of I Connect at a high price of $160 million. Although, the acquisition price is high, I believe in the long run, it will help Vocs to become one of the world largest PR company and it will bring the stock price to the sky in the coming future.
Disclosure: I am currently long in Vocs with 5,000 shares, I am expecting Vocs to rally more than 10% when the earlier short seller cover its short position today.
However, as usual I will not hestitate to cut my long position if Vocs did not rally today as per my expectation.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
I am down by 1% in Frontier Communications ("FTR"). Although it is only 1%, however, it may signal a beginning of a short term downward trend that can cause me lose more than 10%. As per the heading, I am currently in a danger zone for FTR.
However, I am still holding on to FTR because:
1) Based on the past few candlestick pattern, it is showing multiple candlestick doji with leg which is a sign of indecision and consolidation pattern for a trend. The stock have a high chances of going up futher because the current trend is up and it is now in the consolidation phase. However, if the trend is down, and the multiple doji appeared, then it may signal the consolidation for a downtrend.
2) Although yesterday, the volume is slightly higher, overall for the past few days, the average volume is low which is good. It means that the selling is no longer strong and is subsiding.
3) The MACD is still showing a bullish pattern currently. I believe that once the consolidation is over, it will move higher and the current positive MACD sign will continue to go upward.
However, if things turn sour for FTR, I will not be hestitated to sell immediately. The 1 or 2 days candlestick patterns will decide whether I will continue to hold or cut my losses.
Disclosure: I am currently invested all my hard earned saving in FTR and is expecting a 20% profit at least. however, I am currently lost about 1% and if it continues to move downward in the next few days, I will definetely cut my loss.
The Market Oracle prediction is FTR will continue to move upward strongly after this overdue consolidation.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Disclosure: As I have mentioned in the beginning of this post, I am currently show hand again with FTR and I am expecting at least a 20% gain for this trade. I am currently up by 1.3% and I am expecting that at the end of today closing, I will be up by more than 1.5% and subsequently 20% at the end of next month. I am in a big superb long position for this stock.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
FTR has currently broken the downward trading range and it is definetely a positive signal. Although the downward trading range is not as visible and as apparent, I think it should be clearer in the coming days as FTR continues it upward move.
Disclosure: I am currently 100% in cash and fully loaded. I am expecting to shoot all my bullets in either FTR or GTI. However, based on the analysis of the 2 very potential stocks, I think I am more likely to go all in for FTR as I can see clearer bullish trend for FTR as compared to GTI. GTI is a bit blur for me at the moment, as GTI can still go down a littler futher before it recover for at least a 10% gain.
Anyway, anyhow, here goes my analysis for this potential stock - GTI.
Disclosure: After 2 straight wins for MGM (19%) and ALU (14%), I must be more careful on my 3rd bet. I am currently fully loaded in cash and I may initiate a long position on GTI in the coming Mondays. When I buy GTI in coming Mondays, as usual, it will be an all in for GTI. I am also expecting at least a 10% gain for GTI based on my estimated entry price at $12.90 on the coming Monday.
Good luck and God Bless - if there is any.